BRIGGS AND STRATTON 20473 3000 MAX PSI QUIET SENSE PRESSURE WASHER
Featuring QUIET SENSE Automatic Throttle Control, this pressure washer is up to 40% QUIETER than standard pressure washers when the spray gun trigger is released. Standard pressure washer engines run at a constant high speed, creating loud noise. With new Quiet Sense™ technology, the spray gun trigger controls the engine speed. Combined with a maintenance-free axial cam pump, this unit provides reliable cleaning power with less noise.
• Cleans up to 120 sq. ft. in 10 minutes
• 3000 MAX PSI, 2.7 MAX GPM
• Ideal for garage floors, decks/patios, driveways, siding, and second stories
All Terrain Wheels - Puncture resistant for all-terrain mobility.
Detergent Injection System - Adds cleaning solutions to the water stream, making cleaning even faster and easier.
ReadyStart - Features ReadyStart - Just pull for power, no priming required.
High Temperature Thermal Relief - Automatically purges overheated water to protect pump.
Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start Technology - For easy, low-effort starting.
Features Fresh Start Fuel Cap - A Fresh Start® Fuel Cap automatically adds fuel preserver to gas to keep fuel fresh for up to six months (stabilizer sold seperately).
Quiet Sense Automatic Throttle Control - Up to 40% quieter than standard pressure washer engines when the spray gun trigger is released.
• GPM 2.7
• Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
• Engine Series Professional
• Torque (ft-lbs, gross) 8.75
• Engine Displacement (cc) 190
• OHV Engine Yes
• Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons) 0.4
• Pump Type Axial Cam
• Adjustable Pressure Regulation No
• Number of Spray Nozzles 4
• Hose Length (Feet) 30
• Cleaning Solution Injection System High Pressure Soap Dispenser
• Thermal Relief Valve Yes
• Wheel Material Never Go Flat
• Wheel Diameter (Inches) 3 x 10
• Weight (lbs) 59
• Length (in) 32
• Width (in) 21
• Height (in) 38
• Consumer Warranty (Product) 2-Year Limited Warranty
• Commercial Warranty (Product) 90-Day Limited Warranty