- Refused shipments are subject to a 20% Handling Fee.
- Delivery of all merchandise is the responsibility of the carrier. Always check
the condition of the cartons and the merchandise in the presence of the delivery
- In the event of damaged or missing items, file a claim immediately with
the delivery carrier. Be sure that you keep all damaged cartons for inspection.
We will be glad to assist you in any way possible, but cannot guarantee any
settlement with the carrier.
- All products are shipped after payment is received. Payment may be made with
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Money Order, Cashiers
Check or personal check.
- You must contact H and H Lawncare Equipment, LLC
(LawnMowerPros.com) for a return authorization code in order
to return any products.
Unauthorized returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- Any account having a returned check (for any reason)
will be placed on C.O.D. Certified Check. To avoid legal action, the check must
be redeemed by certified check immediately. All checks returned will be charged
a $35 fee. If legal action is required for collection the customer will be
responsible for all legal fees.
- All products on this website are intended for aftermarket use only. All
references to manufacturer name or part number is strictly intended for
reference only and does not constitute an endorsement by the said manufacturer.
- Illustrations may not always be correct and are meant only as a graphic
representation of the product.