Briggs And Stratton 305442-0527-F1 Vanguard Series Engine With 1" Tapped
- Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life
- Float carburetor provides consistent and easy start-ups
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick and dependable starting
- Dual-Clean air cleaner pleated paper filters with foam pre-cleaner maximizes engine life
- Automatic Oil Guard low oil engine shutdown helps prevent engine damage
- Overhead valve design (OHV) delivers cooler operation and longer valve life
- Model Specific Features: Dual drain, exhaust system, oil pump with filter and manual/remote choke
Engine Technology OHV V-Twin
Lubrication System Splash
Fuel Type Gas
Crankshaft Model Number 692161
Crankshaft Tapping Size 3/8-in - 24
Crankshaft Length (Flange Face to Crankshaft End) 2-29/32 in.
Crankshaft Type Keyway
Starter Position 9:00
Controls Remote, Adjustable, Manual Friction
Fuel Tank Capacity 9 Qrts.
Height 17.24 in.
Governor Max. Speed (RPM) 3,600
Width 16.14 in.
Crankshaft Diameter 1 in.
Power Type Gas
Engine Configuration Horizontal
Number of Cylinders 2
Cylinder Stroke Length 2.60-in (66mm)
Weight 72 lbs.
Cooling System Air
Cylinder Bore 2.68-in (68.3mm)
Oil Capacity 48 oz.
Length 10.98 in.
Recommended Use Compressors, Pressure Washers, Chipper/Shredders
Engine Displacement 479cc