BRIGGS AND STRATTON 20451 3000 MAX PSI PRESSURE WASHER
Great for large jobs, frequent use. Our most powerful Standard Series pressure washer. Powered by a Briggs and Stratton Professional Series OHV engine. Combined with a maintenance-free axial cam pump, this Standard Series unit provides reliable cleaning power.
- Cleans up to 120 sq ft in 10 minutes
- 3000 PSI, 2.7 GPM
- Ideal for garage floors, decks/patios, driveways, siding and second stories
- All Terrain Wheels - Puncture resistant for all-terrain mobility.
- Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start Technology - For easy, low-effort starting.
- ReadyStart - Features ReadyStart - Just pull for power, no priming required.
- Detergent Injection System - Adds cleaning solutions to the water stream, making cleaning even faster and easier.
- 4 Quick-Connect Spray Tips - Feature predefined spray patterns for precise control (0°, 15°, 40°, & low pressure soap)
- 30' High Pressure Hose - For extended reach.
- PSI 3000 MAX
- GPM 2.7 MAX
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Series Professional Series
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross) 8.75
- Engine Displacement (cc) 190
- OHV Engine Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons) 0.4
- Pump Type Axial Cam
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation No
- Spray Tip/Type Quick-Connect Tips
- Number of Spray Nozzles 4
- Hose Length (Feet) 30
- Cleaning Solution Injection System Standard
- Thermal Relief Valve Yes
- Weight (lbs) 59 lbs
- Length (in) 32"
- Width (in) 21"
- Height (in) 38"
- Consumer Warranty (Product) 2 Year Limited
- Commercial Warranty (Product) 90 Day Limited