BRIGGS AND STRATTON 20473 3000 MAX PSI QUIET SENSE PRESSURE WASHER
Featuring QUIET SENSE Automatic Throttle Control, this pressure washer is up to 40% QUIETER than standard pressure washers when the spray gun trigger is released. Standard pressure washer engines run at a constant high speed, creating loud noise. With new Quiet Sense technology, the spray gun trigger controls the engine speed. Combined with a maintenance-free axial cam pump, this unit provides reliable cleaning power with less noise.
- Cleans up to 120 sq. ft. in 10 minutes
- 3000 MAX PSI, 2.7 MAX GPM
- Ideal for garage floors, decks/patios, driveways, siding, and second stories
All Terrain Wheels - Puncture resistant for all-terrain mobility.
Detergent Injection System - Adds cleaning solutions to the water stream, making cleaning even faster and easier.
ReadyStart - Features ReadyStart - Just pull for power, no priming required.
High Temperature Thermal Relief - Automatically purges overheated water to protect pump.
Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start Technology - For easy, low-effort starting.
Features Fresh Start Fuel Cap - A Fresh Start Fuel Cap automatically adds fuel preserver to gas to keep fuel fresh for up to six months (stabilizer sold seperately).
Quiet Sense Automatic Throttle Control - Up to 40% quieter than standard pressure washer engines when the spray gun trigger is released.
- GPM 2.7
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Series Professional
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross) 8.75
- Engine Displacement (cc) 190
- OHV Engine Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons) 0.4
- Pump Type Axial Cam
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation No
- Number of Spray Nozzles 4
- Hose Length (Feet) 30
- Cleaning Solution Injection System High Pressure Soap Dispenser
- Thermal Relief Valve Yes
- Wheel Material Never Go Flat
- Wheel Diameter (Inches) 3 x 10
- Weight (lbs) 59
- Length (in) 32
- Width (in) 21
- Height (in) 38
- Consumer Warranty (Product) 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Commercial Warranty (Product) 90-Day Limited Warranty