Crankshaft Tapped 3/8-24, 2 WK & Keyway, 7/8" dia.
8.50 Gross Torque
Bore 2.69 in. (68.3 mm)
Stroke 2.04 in. (51.8 mm)
Oil Capacity 18-20 fl. oz. (0.54 - 0.59 L)
- Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life
- ReadyStart provides easy no prime/no choke starting
- Certified to CARB Tier III and meets EPA 2012 Phase 3 Standards
- Large rewind starter reduces pulling effort for easy starting
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Mechanical torque control for additional power
- Composite camshaft for quieter operation
- Commercial grade air cleaner with dual seals for longer engine life
- Large tube-outlet muffler reduces noise levels
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation and longer valve life
- Buyer protection package provides two-year consumer engine warranty
THIS PART ALSO REPLACES:
MANUFACTURERS NAME:BRIGGS AND STRATTON MANUFACTURER PART NO:121Q02-0015-F1 UPC:
These are our current best sellers.
"Many thanks for the prompt parts
order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the
part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked
and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is
"Your standard of customer care and swift response
has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is
About Briggs and Stratton
For over 100 years Briggs and Stratton has been manufacturing small engines, small engine parts and equipment. Today Briggs & Stratton is the worlds largest manufacturer of small engines for lawn mowers, generators, pressure washers, snow blowers and other fine outdoor power. You can't go wrong with a Briggs & Stratton small engine on your equipment.