Crankshaft Tapped 3/8-24, 2 WK & Keyway, 7/8" dia.
8.75 Gross Torque
Bore 2.69 in. (68.3 mm)
Stroke 2.04 in. (51.8 mm)
Oil Capacity 18-20 fl. oz. (0.54 - 0.59 L)
- Kool Bore™ aluminum alloy bore for cooler operation
- ReadyStart® provides easy no prime/no choke starting
- Certified to CARB Tier III and meets EPA 2012 Phase 3 Standards
- Large rewind starter reduces pulling effort for easy starting
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Mechanical torque control for additional power
- Composite camshaft for quieter operation
- Commercial grade air cleaner with dual seals for longer engine life
- Large tube-outlet muffler reduces noise levels
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation and longer valve life
- Buyer protection package provides two-year consumer engine warranty
Briggs and Stratton, Murray and Snapper have merged.
Briggs and Stratton 121S07-0060-F1, Murray 121S07-0060-F1 and Snapper 121S07-0060-F1
are the same ENGINE.
MANUFACTURERS NAME:BRIGGS AND STRATTON MANUFACTURER PART NO:121S07-0060-F1
"Many thanks for the prompt parts
order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the
part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked
and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is
"Your standard of customer care and swift response
has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is