BRIGGS AND STRATTON 124332-8202-01 JUNIOR 206 RACING ENGINE
- Dual Ball-Bearing, RACING Reinforced Cylinder
- Squeeze-Cast, T-7 Treated, Racing Rod
- Ground Cam w/ Compression Release
- High-Silicon Valve Springs
- PVL Digital Ignition System
- Racing Only Intake Port
- Walbro Round - Slide Carburetor
- Extended Carburetor slide to control power (555728)
- Locking Carburetor Cap system
- Racing Crankshaft w/ Induction-Hardened Crankpin
- Federal Mogul Cam Ground, Barrel-Faced Piston
- Goetze performance piston ring set
- Nitrited Dished Exhaust Valve
- Automotive 3-Piece Valve Retainer System
- Beefy Rocker Arm Stud Nuts
- Green Air Filter
- Max-Torque clutch and fastener set
- Model Number 124432 8202-01
- Type 8202-01
- Bore 2.6875/2.6885 in.
- Stroke 2.2 in.
- Compression Ratio 9 to 1
- Factory Timing 29 degrees BTDC
Racing Engines are NOT returnable
Briggs and Stratton, Murray and Snapper have merged.
Briggs and Stratton 124332-8202-01, Murray 124332-8202-01 and Snapper 124332-8202-01
are the same JUNIOR 206 RACING ENGINE.
MANUFACTURERS NAME:BRIGGS AND STRATTON MANUFACTURER PART NO:124332-8202-01 UPC:
"Many thanks for the prompt parts
order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the
part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked
and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is
"Your standard of customer care and swift response
has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is