BRIGGS AND STRATTON 2700 MAX PSI PRESSURE WASHER 20418
Briggs and Stratton
GENUINE BRIGGS AND STRATTON 20418 2700 MAX PSI PRESSURE WASHER
More powerful, medium duty. Great for medum-sized projects, this model is powered by a Briggs & Stratton Professional Series OHV engine for long life, high performance and great fuel efficiency. A maintenance-free axial cam pump provides powerful cleaning. Ideal for vehicles, patio furniture, fencing, stairs and walkways.
All Terrain Wheels - Puncture resistant for all-terrain mobility.
High Temperature Thermal Relief - Automatically purges overheated water to protect pump.
Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start Technology - For smoother easier pull starts.
Detergent Injection System - Adds cleaning solutions to the water stream, making cleaning even faster and easier.
4 Quick-Connect Spray Tips - Feature predefined spray patterns for precise control (0°, 15°, 40°, & low pressure soap)
• PSI 2700
• GPM 2.3
• Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
• Engine Series Professional Series
• Torque (ft-lbs, gross) 7.75
• Engine Displacement (cc) 175
• OHV Engine Yes
• Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons) 0.4
• Pump Type Axial Cam
• Adjustable Pressure Regulation No
• Spray Tip/Type Quick-Connect Tips
• Number of Spray Nozzles 4
• Hose Length (Feet) 30
• Cleaning Solution Injection System Standard
• Thermal Relief Valve Yes
• Weight (lbs) 59 lbs
• Length (in) 32"
• Width (in) 21"
• Height (in) 38"
• Consumer Warranty (Product) 2 Year Limited
• Commercial Warranty (Product) 90 Day Limited
Briggs and Stratton, Murray and Snapper have merged.
Many of their part numbers are the same. Manufacturer listed may
WEIGHT: 59 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: BRIGGS AND STRATTON
MANUFACTURER PART NO: 20418