GENUINE BRIGGS AND STRATTON 20418 2700 MAX PSI PRESSURE WASHER
More powerful, medium duty. Great for medum-sized projects, this model is powered by a Briggs & Stratton Professional Series OHV engine for long life, high performance and great fuel efficiency. A maintenance-free axial cam pump provides powerful cleaning. Ideal for vehicles, patio furniture, fencing, stairs and walkways.
- All Terrain Wheels - Puncture resistant for all-terrain mobility.
- High Temperature Thermal Relief - Automatically purges overheated water to protect pump.
- Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start Technology - For smoother easier pull starts.
- Detergent Injection System - Adds cleaning solutions to the water stream, making cleaning even faster and easier.
- 4 Quick-Connect Spray Tips - Feature predefined spray patterns for precise control (0°, 15°, 40°, & low pressure soap)
- PSI 2700
- GPM 2.3
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Series Professional Series
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross) 7.75
- Engine Displacement (cc) 175
- OHV Engine Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons) 0.4
- Pump Type Axial Cam
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation No
- Spray Tip/Type Quick-Connect Tips
- Number of Spray Nozzles 4
- Hose Length (Feet) 30
- Cleaning Solution Injection System Standard
- Thermal Relief Valve Yes
- Weight (lbs) 59 lbs
- Length (in) 32"
- Width (in) 21"
- Height (in) 38"
- Consumer Warranty (Product) 2 Year Limited
- Commercial Warranty (Product) 90 Day Limited
Briggs and Stratton, Murray and Snapper have merged.
Briggs and Stratton 20418, Murray 20418 and Snapper 20418
are the same 2700 MAX PSI PRESSURE WASHER.
WEIGHT: 59 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME:BRIGGS AND STRATTON MANUFACTURER PART NO:20418 UPC:
"Many thanks for the prompt parts
order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the
part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked
and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is
"Your standard of customer care and swift response
has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is