GENUINE BRIGGS AND STRATTON 20451 3000 MAX PSI PRESSURE WASHER
Great for large jobs, frequent use. Our most powerful Standard Series pressure washer. Powered by a Briggs and Stratton Professional Series OHV engine. Combined with a maintenance-free axial cam pump, this Standard Series unit provides reliable cleaning power.
- Cleans up to 120 sq ft in 10 minutes
- 3000 PSI, 2.7 GPM
- Ideal for garage floors, decks/patios, driveways, siding and second stories Features Benefits:
- All Terrain Wheels - Puncture resistant for all-terrain mobility.
- Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start Technology - For easy, low-effort starting.
- ReadyStart - Features ReadyStart - Just pull for power, no priming required.
- Detergent Injection System - Adds cleaning solutions to the water stream, making cleaning even faster and easier.
- 4 Quick-Connect Spray Tips - Feature predefined spray patterns for precise control (0°, 15°, 40°, & low pressure soap)
- 30' High Pressure Hose - For extended reach.
- PSI 3000 MAX
- GPM 2.7 MAX
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Series Professional Series
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross) 8.75
- Engine Displacement (cc) 190
- OHV Engine Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons) 0.4
- Pump Type Axial Cam
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation No
- Spray Tip/Type Quick-Connect Tips
- Number of Spray Nozzles 4
- Hose Length (Feet) 30
- Cleaning Solution Injection System Standard
- Thermal Relief Valve Yes
- Weight (lbs) 59 lbs
- Length (in) 32"
- Width (in) 21"
- Height (in) 38"
- Consumer Warranty (Product) 2 Year Limited
- Commercial Warranty (Product) 90 Day Limited
Briggs and Stratton, Murray and Snapper have merged.
Briggs and Stratton 20451, Murray 20451 and Snapper 20451
are the same 3000 MAX PSI PRESSURE WASHER.
WEIGHT: 59 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME:BRIGGS AND STRATTON MANUFACTURER PART NO:20451 UPC:
"Many thanks for the prompt parts
order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the
part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked
and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is
"Your standard of customer care and swift response
has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is