Crankshaft Tapped 7/16-20, Keyway, 1" dia.
Vanguard 20.0 Gross HP
Bore 2.83 in. (72 mm)
Stroke 2.76 in. (70 mm)
Oil Capacity 48 fl . oz. (1.4 L)
- Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life
- Dependable float feed type carburetor with integral fuel pump for remote mount fuel tank
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Dual-Clean air cleaner pleated paper filter with a foam pre-cleaner ensures maximum protection for extended engine life
- Full pressure lubrication with spin-on oil filter assures controlled lubrication for extended component life
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation and longer valve life
- Buyer protection package provides three year commercial limited warranty
MANUFACTURERS NAME: Briggs And Stratton
MANUFACTURER PART NO: 358777-0036-G1
About Briggs and Stratton
For over 100 years Briggs and Stratton has been manufacturing small engines, small engine parts and equipment. Today Briggs & Stratton is the worlds largest manufacturer of small engines for lawn mowers, generators, pressure washers, snow blowers and other fine outdoor power. You can't go wrong with a Briggs & Stratton small engine on your equipment.