BRIGGS AND STRATTON 44L777-0137-G1 23 HP PROFESSIONAL SERIES ENGINE
Crankshaft Tapped 7/16-20, Keyway, 1" dia.
Professional Series 23.0 Gross HP
Bore 3.12 in. (79.2 mm)
Stroke 2.89 in. (73.4 mm)
Oil Capacity 64 fl. oz. (1.9 L)
- Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life
- Dependable float feed type carburetor with integral fuel pump for remote mount fuel tank
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Mechanical compression release for smooth, quick starting
- Advanced Debris Management System with a dual seal, catridge-style air filter provides maximum protection and extends engine life
- Full pressure lubrication with spin-on oil filter assures controlled lubrication for extended component life
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation and longer valve life
- Platinum spark plugs for extended life
- Premium oil filter
- Buyer protection package provides two-year consumer engine warranty
Briggs and Stratton, Murray and Snapper have merged.
Briggs and Stratton 44L777-0137-G1, Murray 44L777-0137-G1 and Snapper 44L777-0137-G1
are the same 23 HP PROFESSIONAL SERIES ENGINE.
MANUFACTURERS NAME:BRIGGS AND STRATTON MANUFACTURER PART NO:44L777-0137-G1 UPC:
"Many thanks for the prompt parts
order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the
part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked
and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is
"Your standard of customer care and swift response
has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is