BENCH CHAIN GRINDER
• These handsome, durable machines are built with the quality and features needed for frequent high-volume chain sharpening.
• Powerful motor
• Easy-to-use controls
• Excellent safety features
• Built-in light • Wheel dressing brick
• Template for: pitch, depth gauge setting and wheel contour
• Replacement parts are available separately
• Net weight: 16 Ibs.
• Motor and Electrical Specifications: Single phase, 115V-AC, 60 HZ, 3 amp, 285 watt, 3400 RPM direct-drive motor, 0.38 horsepower
MANUFACTURERS NAME:OREGON MANUFACTURER PART NO:511A
"Many thanks for the prompt parts
order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the
part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked
and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is
"Your standard of customer care and swift response
has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is