EOTECH M553.A65BLK 65MOA RING/1MOA DOT 553.A65BLK
EOTECH 553.A65BLK M553.A65BLK 65MOA RING/1MOA DOT
After extensive testing of various optical sights, US Special Operations Command has standardized on the HWS as its 1x weapon optic for close quarter, urban combat zones. To meet the stringent requirements set and demanded by our elite fighting forces, L3-EOTech has developed the M553, modeled after the ever popular, battle proven HWS design. The M553 incorporates many additional features required within the SOPMOD Block 2 program. These features include:
Dual quick-release throw levers for instant attachment.
Powered by two 123 Lithium batteries, allowing cross application with other electronic gear.
7mm (1/4") raised base to provide an operator a consistent cheek weld with all other standardized optics.
66 (2ATM) feet water submersibility.
Battery cap tether to avoid loss in the field.
- Length/Width/Height: 4.9"x1.8"x2.8"
- Weight: 12.3oz
- Color/Finish: Flat Black
- Mount: USSOCOM requirements dictated dual quick release throw levers designed specifically for the Picatinny mounting rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting
- Night Vision Brightness Range: 1,000:1 with NV switch engaged
- Battery Life: 1100 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
WEIGHT: 0.75 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: EOTECH
MANUFACTURER PART NO: 553.A65BLK