There are times when you need to provide comfortable control of your pet. It may be on a camping trip or a day at the beach; maybe when you have company for a backyard barbecue. Or, maybe it's the perfect answer for in-house shelter. Now Paha Qué has the ideal answer: It's the new PetShelter.
The PetShelter has a 24" x 30" floor, and is 22" high on the inside, where it's 28"x38" at the top so there's room for head and tail when standing. Sturdy locking legs keep your pet 6" off the ground, and thanks to its design and substantial 22mm steel tubing, the PetShelter supports 160 lbs. Yet it weighs only 13 lbs., folds into a compact 24" x 33" x 4" and fits into a handy carry bag.
One strong layer of heavy-duty mesh flooring will keep your pet cool and comfortable, and the washable fabric easily detaches from the frame so you can keep it clean and ready to go again and again.
- No setup required, just unpack and unfold.
- Door can hang open or zippered closed
- Includes a heavy fabric carry bag
- Mesh floor made from heavy material allows moisture to drip away from a wet dog.
- Removable foam-filled pad for warmth and comfort on cold nights
- Keeps the family pet from trampling in your clean Paha Que' Tent
- Full coverage rainfly has a clear Vinyl window, zippered door and vent ports
WEIGHT: 19.3 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: PAHA QUE
MANUFACTURER PART NO: 900-1400-000