AIMPOINT MICRO H-1, 4 MOA AIMPOINT11910
AIMPOINT 11910 MICRO H-1, 4 MOA
No matter what your mission, the size and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the Aimpoint Micro H-1, Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system that provides the performance of full-sized sights in the smallest package possible. Designed with the hunter in mind, these sights are the lightest red dot sights tough enough to bear the Aimpoint name. Small enough to be used anywhere that you could put iron sights, these sights can be used on any type of firearm or archery equipment. A lightweight rifle with Micro H-1 mounted on it remains a lightweight rifle. A hunting revolver with a Micro H-1 installed remains as easy to carry as with iron sights and is much quicker to aim. On a bow, the parallax-free Micro H-1 eliminates the need for a peep, allowing you to shoot accurately in lower light.
Built to offer the same battle-proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro H-1 is able to perform under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon. Suitable for use on rifles, carbines, shotguns, and handguns, the Aimpoint Micro H-1 is ideal as a stand-alone sight, and because it weighs less than 4 ounces including the integrated Weaver mount, it can easily be “piggybacked” on top of larger magnifying scopes optics.
Aimpoint’s unique band-pass coating on the front lens gives the highest possible dot brightness, while providing the clearest, brightest image possible.
Features 13 brightness settings for use in daylight and low-light conditions, so the Micro H-1 is ready for use around the clock.
Unique Features of the Micro H-1:
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, and handguns
- 1x (non-magnifying) parallax-free optic
- Integral Weaver-style mount allows easy attachment to any rail
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one battery
- 4 MOA dot
- 13 brightness settings for use in daylight and low-light conditions
- Matte Black finish
- Submersible to 15 feet (5 meters)
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- Use as a stand alone sight or “piggybacked” on larger magnifying optics
WEIGHT: 0.6 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: AIMPOINT
MANUFACTURER PART NO: AIMPOINT11910