The Zephyr model is ideal for those hot, muggy nights when you want to feel a breeze in your tent. The walls are composed entirely of mesh, allowing maximum ventilation and fresh air. The unique 2 pole design gives you more head room to sit up, without feeling cramped. The Zephyr features aircraft alloy aluminum poles, which are strong and lightweight. There is one door placed on the end to make it easy to get in and out of the tent. There is also one vestibule over the door that creates a great place to store your extra gear. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. Incredible ventilation, great head room, and lightweight…a great combination, creating a high quality tent!
- Free Standing 2 Pole Design with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Taffeta Floor with 2000mm coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Door and Vestibule
- Great Ventilation with entire mesh walls
- Vestibule for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 2000mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Frame: 8.5 mm 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Rain fly, 7000 Series Aluminum Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag, 6061 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Rope, Repair Swatches, Mesh Storage Pockets, and Tent Bag with Drawstring
- Base Size: 3'8 x 7'2
- Center Height: 3'
- Vestibule Depth: 23"
- Tent Area: 23 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 5.5 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 3 lb. 10 oz.
- Total Weight: 3 lb. 14 oz.
- Packed Size: 6" x 18"
- Pole Diameter: 7.9 mm
- Color: Grey/Coal/Sage/Rust
- Style: Two-pole Freestanding
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: One
WEIGHT: 4.3 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: ALPS MOUNTAINEERING
MANUFACTURER PART NO: ALPS5022619