Bianchi's LeatherLite represents another leap forward in material and construction techniques. The thermomolded shell, innovative non-stretch fiber-glass impregnated liner and accurate detail molding combine to complete a package that offers performance, value and practicality for today's professional. The look is as beautiful as the best grade of glove leather, yet LeatherLite is virtually impervious to the daily hazards facing traditional leather. Staining, scratching and stretching are easily shrugged off and maintenance consists of a simple damp sponge wipe-down.
Drawing on the success of the Tuxedo shoulder holster system, the LeatherLite 7700 expands the horizon for concealed carry. Offering the concealability and supreme comfort of the classic X-rig harness design, the Model 7700 introduces the lightweight, wear-resistance and hi-tech detail that only LeatherLite can offer.
This rig includes a shoulder harness and double magazine pouch and two tie-down straps.
- Unique offside design to allow for carry of additional accessories
- Open cuff case and compact light, magazine pouch hangs at 45 degree angle for ease of magazine retrieval
- It is extremely lightweight for wearing comfort
- Unique composition and design reveal "no printing" through outerwear for ultimate concealability
- The holster thumb break design offers quick, efficient draws, and curved polymer strap offers easier access and improved comfort
- For added strength key stress points and entire harness utilizes fiberglass or nylon scrim to eliminate stretching
Size 13-2 fits:
- Beretta: 92/96D Brigadier, 92/96F Centurion, 92F, 92FCM, 96F
- S&W: 411, 909, 5906, 5924, 5926, 6906, CS40, CS9
- Taurus: PT-92, PT-92C, PT-99
WEIGHT: 0.5062 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: BIANCHI
MANUFACTURER PART NO: BIANCHI19806