Briggs and Stratton 73001 - 5.5 HP, 155 GPM, Engine Driven Centrifugal Water Pump
- GPM @ Total Ft. of Head + 10 Ft. = 580.2 L. (153.3 G.)
- GPM @ Total Ft. of Head + 20 Ft. = 540.1 L. (142.7 G.)
- GPM @ Total Ft. of Head + 60 Ft. = 394.4 L. (104.2 G.)
- GPM @ Total Ft. of Head + 70 Ft. = 267.6 L. (70.7 G.)
- GPM @ Total Ft. of Head + 90 Ft. = 157.8 L. (41.7 G.)
- Shut Off = 95 Ft.
- Model: 73001
- Pump Type: Self Priming
- Engine Brand: Briggs and Stratton Elite Series I/C
- Horsepower: 5.5 HP
- Motor RPM: 3600
- Suction Head: 26 ft.
- Head Lift: 108 ft.
- NPT Port: 2"
- Tank Capacity: 4 Qt.
- Discharge Capacity: 155 GPM
- Dimensions: 18" x 16.5" x 19"
- Dry Weight: 52 lbs (23.6 Kg)
Briggs and Stratton, Murray and Snapper have merged.
Briggs and Stratton BS73001, Murray BS73001 and Snapper BS73001
are the same 5.5 HP, 155 GPM, Engine Driven Water Pump.
WEIGHT: 52 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME:BRIGGS AND STRATTON MANUFACTURER PART NO:BS73001 UPC:
"Many thanks for the prompt parts
order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the
part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked
and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is
"Your standard of customer care and swift response
has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is