The Bore Tech Bore Stix 1-Piece Cleaning Rod features spring steel construction with a non-softening, non-peeling coating. This Bore Tech Bore Stix 1-Piece Cleaning Rod is durable enough to resist embedding from abrasive particles, while smooth enough to still protect the rifling from damage. The Bore Tech Bore Stix 1-Piece Cleaning Rod features a large cushioned handle provides effortless rotation for the brush or jag, thanks to the 22 stainless steel bearings. The base of handle has an indexing dot to check rifling twist rates.
- Overall Rod Length: Working Rod Length- 44"" + Handle Length
- Handle Material: Cushioned Aluminum on Stainless Steel Bearings
- Handle Mount to Rod: Type
- Rod Material: Coated Spring Steel
- Protective Coating on Rod: Polymer
- Tip Material: Brass
- Thread- 8x32
Note: Length in description is usable rod length (Length from front of handle to the end of the rod).
WEIGHT: 0.65 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: Bore Tech
MANUFACTURER PART NO: BSTX-7344-00