The Xiphos NT (pronounced Zi-fohs, with a long “i” and long “o”) is a 3-volt rail-mounted LED pistol light boasting over 65 lumens of blinding white led light at full power. The digitally controlled “smart” circuitry has been programmed to perform different useful functions while at the same time allowing ease of use, under duress, by the end user. These functions include the same “strobing” feature as on the Night-Ops Gladius enabling the user to disorient a potential adversary and/or “visually distort” the perception of what a potential adversary observes. The “smart” circuitry has been programmed to optimize light output for the entire life of the battery giving an incredible 2 + hours of continuous light output. The Xiphos NT is designed to be activated with a single hand OR both hands using the ambidextrous digital pressure switch. The switch design is very versatile and intuitive. It can be activated either laterally across the “X” axis of the light (left to right or right to left) OR across the “Y” axis (forward to rear).
The revolutionary design of the Xiphos NT features a NEW patent pending “Cam-Clamp” mount that allows the user to quickly install this light onto almost all open and closed rail weapon mounts including picatinny rails, universal rails, and many other types of rail mount designs without the need of any tools. This clamp eliminates the need to slide the light down long rails, but installs directly in the desired location. The Xiphos NT has been designed to mount onto a pistol in an offset manner allowing it to be holstered in the newly designed “light mounted” Level 3 SERPA holster system. The SERPA holster technology is rapidly becoming the most popular duty, concealable and tactical holster system on the market for law
enforcement, military, and sport shooting enthusiasts. Designing the Xiphos NT to work in conjunction with the SERPA system makes this light/holster combination the most secure, versatile and most effective light/holster system available, where weapon security and rapid weapon accessibility are an absolute must.
- 65 Lumens Output
- Duplicate ambidextrous operation of ALL programmed functions
- 2 + Hours of Total Runtime
- Light output effective range is 25 to 30 meters
- -20°F to 150°F ambient operating temperature range.
- Lightweight - 2.6 ounces with one 3-volt CR123A Lithium battery installed.
- Waterproof to 10 Meters
- Injection molded carbon fiber/polymer body
- Corrosion resistant black anodized aluminum and stainless steel with black oxide finish metallic parts.
- Dimensions - 3.1”L x 1.1” W x 1.4” H
- Reversible installation, same clamps for right or left hand versions. (Flat blade tool required)
- High impact resistant LIFETIME LED resists high G-forces from recoil and drops
- High impact resistant fully encapsulated electronics resist high G-forces from recoil and drops
- Fully enclosed anti-reflective coated glass lens ensuring maximum light output.
- Intelligent circuit design eliminating afterglow.
- Battery removal and installation without tools.
- Momentary (Touch On, Touch Off)
- Constant On (Touch On) touch again for off
- Strobe (Triple Tap Strobe On, Touch Once Off)
- Low battery indication – double flash after 5 sec., double flash every 15 sec. Thereafter
WEIGHT: 0.4 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: BlackHawk Products Group
MANUFACTURER PART NO: BlackHawk Products Group75204BK