CASS CREEK GAME CALLS CASSCREEK952 NOMAD MX3 PREDTR REMOTE CALL ONLY
CASS CREEK GAME CALLS 952 NOMAD MX3 PREDTR REMOTE CALL ONLY
Transmitter Not Included (Receiver/Call Only)
The Nomad MX3 uses state of the art remote technology to produce live sounds over its extra large high definition speaker. The receivers may be located 100 yards or more from the transmitter.
The Nomad MX3 Receiver is capable of being used as a stand-alone unit or as multiple receivers to produce "moving sound". Additional Receivers may be used to increase the volume and direction of the sound.
"Moving sound" can be created by simply toggling the sound bar in the direction you wish to make the sound travel from receiver to receiver.
The Transmitter allows the operator to adjust the volume of the remote receivers. The LED's on the transmitter indicate the current volume setting. Each unit is equipped with backlit channels A, B, C, which allow for the programming of each receiver.
This unparalleled technology creates "moving sound" similar to an animal in motion.
Nomad MX3 Receivers/Call Features:
- Works with wireless transmitter or as a stand alone animal call
- Extra large, extra loud weather resistant speaker
- Volume level can be set manually or remotely from the transmitter
- Select one of three wireless channels, so the receiver can be controlled independently or as a team of speakers by the wireless transmitters
- Belt clip
- Includes batteries
- On/Off LED light indicator
Predator call makes the following 5 sounds:
- JACK RABBIT - A low pitched distress call with drawn out tones.
- COTTONTAIL RABBIT - A higher pitched squeal, more exited and urgent call.
- COYOTE HOWL - A communicating call announcing territory, luring other canines.
- PUP YIPS - Sharp, short tones of young coyotes making maternal calls.
- FAWN DISTRESS - A stressful/drawn out call used by young deer when separated from their mother.
WEIGHT: 1.2 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: CASS CREEK GAME CALLS
MANUFACTURER PART NO: CASSCREEK952