BSA CATSEYE 3-12X44MM SP CAT312X44SP
BSA CAT312X44SP CATSEYE 3-12X44MM SP
The BSA CATSEYE was created to help hunters see game better when it gets hard to see. The ocular lens was made with a larger diameter than most scopes, helping to create a generous (4" to 5") eye relief and a larger exit pupil that allows your eye to receive a greater amount of light. This greatly reduces eye strain and fatigue making this one of the most comfortable scopes to look through.
Camera quality glass was used to give you a clear and undistorted image. The CATSEYE Scopes have an integrated slanted “hood” on the objective, functioning as a built in sun shade.
All CATSEYE lenses are Fully Multi-Coated to give you a brighter, cleaner subject when hunting. They are also water, fog and shockproof.
The CATSEYE Windage and Elevation turrets are featuring an advanced PUSH/PULL, ZERO RESET system with an “Allen” screw.
- Fully multi-coated lenses
- Clear and undistorted image
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fast focus; Nitrogen filled to prevent internal fogging
- Integrated sunshade
- Magnification: 3-12
- Obj. Lens Diameter (mm): 44
- Exit Pupil Range (mm): 14-4
- Field of View @100 Yds: 32.4-8.9
- Optimum Eye Relief (in): 4
- Parallax Setting: 10 to Infinity
- Click Adjustment Value: 1/4
- Adjustment Range: 40-40
- Weight (ounces): 17.73
WEIGHT: 2.05 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: BSA
MANUFACTURER PART NO: CAT312X44SP