BSA CATSEYE 3.5-10X50MM RD/GRN/BLU EG CAT3510X50RGBGE
BSA CAT3510X50RGBGE CATSEYE 3.5-10X50MM RD/GRN/BLU EG
The BSA CATSEYE™ was created to help hunters see game better when it gets hard to see. The ocular lens was made with a larger diameter than most scopes, helping to create a generous (4" to 5") eye relief and a larger exit pupil that allows your eye to receive a greater amount of light. This greatly reduces eye strain and fatigue making this one of the most comfortable scopes to look through.
Camera quality glass was used to give you a clear and undistorted image. The CATSEYE™ Scopes have an integrated slanted “hood” on the objective, functioning as a built in sun shade.
All CATSEYE™ lenses are Fully Multi-Coated to give you a brighter, cleaner subject when hunting. They are also water, fog and shockproof.
The CATSEYE™ Windage and Elevation turrets are featuring an advanced PUSH/PULL, ZERO RESET system with an “Allen” screw.
- Fully multi-coated lenses
- Clear and undistorted image
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fast focus
- Nitrogen filled to prevent internal fogging
- Integrated sunshade
- Magnification: 3.5-10
- Obj. Lens Diameter (mm): 50
- Exit Pupil Range (mm): 14-5
- Field of View @100 Yds: 24-9
- Optimum Eye Relief (in): 4
- Parallax Setting: 100 yds.
- Click Adjustment Value: 1/4
- Adjustment Range: 45-45
- Weight (ounces): 17.91
WEIGHT: 2.1 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: BSA
MANUFACTURER PART NO: CAT3510X50RGBGE