GVB2000 Bio uses biometrics, specifically fingerprint recognition, to access the safe contents. A high-performance algorithm is used to achieve speedy identification of enrolled fingerprints; and at the same time has a very low False Reject Rate (FRR) for a given False Accept Rate (FAR). This self-learning algorithm of the GunVault Bio adds new minutiae to the fingerprint templates each time a user touches the fingerprint sensor, which decreases the likelihood of FRR, revises slight changes that might occur over time to an enrolled fingerprint, as well as to help distinguish variations between the enrolled fingerprints. Unit can handle a maximum of thirty fingerprint templates.
- 16-gauge steel housing.
- Foam lining inside.
- Tamper-proof, spring-loaded door.
- Battery power supply lasts 1 year under normal conditions.
- Blinking low-battery light.
- Mounting gear included.
- Interior courtesy light.
- Power connection jack for external AC or DC power supply (AC adapter included).
- Audio and LED low battery warning.
Dimensions: 10.1” x 7.9” x 14”
Requires 9V Alkaline Battery
WEIGHT: 16.25 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: GUNVAULT
MANUFACTURER PART NO: GVB2000