The LG-344 Lasergrips for select double-action Ruger revolvers feature Crimson Trace's rubber overmold construction around a sturdy polymer grip frame. These Lasergrips provide equal comfort and control as the stock Ruger grips, and they are compatible with your stock Ruger wood panels for that classic Super Redhawk style. Replacement panels available direct from Ruger. (Grips/Laser only, gun not included).
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- Material: Rubber Overmold
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Fits: GP100 & Super Redhawk *
* including Alaskan
** Stock wood panels from GP100 will only fit LG-344 Lasergrips if you have a GP100 with adjustable rear sights. (Comes with Black polymer panels, not wood)
WEIGHT: 0.4 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: CRIMSON TRACE
MANUFACTURER PART NO: LG-344