The LG-442 for the venerable Bersa Thunder and Firestorm .380 series is designed to maximize your secure grip on the pistol, while offering fully instinctive activation with a rubber overmolded front pressure switch. When you grip the gun, the laser activates without a second thought. Hard polymer side grip panels with deep checkering allow for a smooth snag-free draw, and a positive grip on these small pistols. (Grips/Laser only, gun not included).
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- Material: Polymer Side Panels, Rubber Overmolded Activation Pad
- User Adjustable: Yes, Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Master ON/OFF Switch: Yes
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: One 1/3N 3v Lithium or two 357 Silver Oxide batteries for over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Fits: Bersa Thunder .380 and Bersa Firestorm .380
* except Thunder .380 "Concealed Carry" model
WEIGHT: 0.25 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: CRIMSON TRACE
MANUFACTURER PART NO: LG-442