These LG-461 Lasergrips are made to follow Crimson Trace's most rugged and reliable personal defense standards, and feature a rubber overmolded front-activation pressure switch to give defensive shooters a clear advantage. Just grip the gun, and the laser is instinctively activated. This model also features the slim laser diode housing, making them an ideal concealed carry tool. (Grips/Laser only, gun not included).
- Activation: Front Pressure Switch
- Material: Rubber Overmolded Switch, Hard Polymer Side Panels
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Holster Fit: Ultra-compact 3.3mm diode
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size Approximately: 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Fits: Kahr Arms MK9 / MK40 compact pistols
WEIGHT: 0.3 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: CRIMSON TRACE
MANUFACTURER PART NO: LG-461