The Walther PPK/S design has been around for over half a century, but has been produced by an almost countless number of different manufacturers. This resulted in not-so-subtle differences from one manufacturer to another. Now, thanks to a true-fitting cam system, Crimson Trace is able to offer Lasergrips for the Walther that won't budge or lose center under heavy use. These Lasergrips feature hard polymer sides with an aggressive checkering pattern that is easy to grip, but won't snag when being drawn from clothing. The instinctive front activation switch is housed by a rubber overmold material that will help you grip this compact pistol. (Grips/Laser only, gun not included).
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- Material: Hard Polymer Sides, Rubber Activation Point
- User Adjustable: Yes, Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Master ON/OFF Switch: Yes
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Fits: Walther PPK/S and PP from most manufacturers
* except Walther PPK (non-S type)
WEIGHT: 0.3 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: CRIMSON TRACE
MANUFACTURER PART NO: LG-480