NIKON MONARCH 2.5-10X42 SILVR BDC SCOPE NIKON8409
NIKON 8409 MONARCH 2.5-10X42 SILVR BDC SCOPE
With plenty of magnification for long shots, and a massive 16.8 exit pupil at low power, the 2.5-10x42 is destined to become the preeminent choice for mid-sized riflescopes.
- Ultra ClearCoat optical system: Nikon has engineered the entire optical system to provide the shooter with a bright, sharp, incredibly flat sight picture and light transmission up to its theoretical maximum—95%.
- Monarch Eye Box technology: Every model features an impressive 4-time zoom range and up to four inches of non-critical eye relief. A massive ocular lens delivers a huge, exceptionally bright, high-resolution sight picture.
- Smooth zoom control: Magnification reference numbers are viewable from the shooter’s position.
- Enhanced mount ring spacing: Provides greater mounting versatility.
- Interchangeable turret technology: All Monarchs can be customized with accessory target-style windage and elevation adjustment knobs and caps. See accessories.
- One-piece main body tubes: For minimum weight and maximum strength and durability.
- Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof: Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed.
- Sunshade adaptable: Optional accessory sunshade eliminates glare in particularly bright conditions and keeps dust and rain off of the objective lens on rainy days or in dusty environments.
- Magnification: 2.5-10x
- Objective Diameter: 42mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.2-16.8mm
- Field of View: 10.1-40.3 ft @ 100 yds
- Tube Diameter: 1 in
- Eye Relief: 3.8-4in
- Objective Outside Diameter: 49.3mm
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter: 44mm
- Weight: 16.6 oz
- Overall Length: 12.6 in
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 in
- Max Internal Adjustment: 70 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yds
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Light Transmission: 95%
- Supplied Accessories: Nikon lens caps, Nikon windage and elevation caps.
WEIGHT: 1.8 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: NIKON
MANUFACTURER PART NO: NIKON8409