With a truly remarkable magnification range, high-resolution 44mm objective lens and extreme ruggedness, this Monarch is excels at both big game and varmint hunting
- Ultra ClearCoat optical system: Nikon has engineered the entire optical system to provide the shooter with a bright, sharp, incredibly flat sight picture and light transmission up to its theoretical maximum—95%.
- Monarch Eye Box technology: Every model features an impressive 4-time zoom range and four inches of constant, non-critical eye relief. A massive ocular lens delivers a huge, exceptionally bright, high-resolution sight picture.
- Smooth zoom control: Magnification reference numbers are viewable from the shooter’s position.
- Enhanced mount ring spacing: Provides mounting to virtually any rifle action regardless of caliber—even magnum-length actions. 2.5-10x50 and 2-8x32 models may require extension rings in some cases.
- Interchangeable turret technology: All Monarchs can be customized with accessory target-style windage and elevation adjustment knobs and caps. See accessories.
- One-piece main body tubes: For minimum weight and maximum strength and durability.
- Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof: Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed.
- Sunshade included: Accessory sunshade eliminates glare in particularly bright conditions and keeps dust and rain off of the objective lens on rainy days or in dusty environments.
- Locking side focus parallax adjustment: Standard on all Long Range monarch riflescopes, Nikon’s easy-to-reach dial allows you to quickly focus from a shooting position.
- Interchangeable turret technology: Long range models featuring 1/8-MOA adjustments include low profile adjustments w/ caps, target-style high profile knobs w/ caps and tapered, easy grip knobs
- Magnification: 5-20x
- Objective Diameter: 44mm
- Exit Pupil: 2.2-8.8mm
- Field of View: 5-20.1 ft @ 100 yds
- Tube Diameter: 1 in
- Eye Relief: 3.6-4in
- Objective Outside Diameter: 52mm
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter: 44mm
- Weight: 19 oz
- Overall Length: 14.1 in
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/8 in
- Max Internal Adjustment: 34 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 50 yds - 8
- Side Focus: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Light Transmission: 95%
- Supplied Accessories: Nikon sunshade, Nikon low-profile adjustments with caps, target-style high profile knobs with caps and tapered easy grip knobs.
WEIGHT: 2.15 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: NIKON
MANUFACTURER PART NO: NIKON8424