NIKON NIKON8445 SLUGHUNTER 1.65-5X36 MTE BDC 200
NIKON 8445 SLUGHUNTER 1.65-5X36 MTE BDC 200
The SlugHunter 1.65-5x36 features an increased exit pupil for better low light performance and a BDC 200 reticle specifically calibrated for the new power range.
- Nikon’s BDC 200 SlugHunter reticle: Designed for use with aerodynamic polymer-tipped slugs, this trajectory-compensating reticle integrates unique, easy-to-see “ballistic circles” that provide instant aiming points—and take the guesswork out of holdover at longer ranges.
- Multicoated optical system: Bright, multicoated optics deliver up to 92% light transmission.
- Five inches of constant eye relief: Keeps your brow safe—even with heaviest slug loads while providing enough eye relief for cantilever type mounts.
- Precise, hand-turn 1/4-MOA click adjustments: Easy-to-use positive-click reticle adjustments get you zeroed in quicker and maintain your setting—even with heavy recoil.
- 75-yard parallax setting: Eliminates parallax for precise shooting.
- Quick focus eyepiece: Allows the shooter to instantly bring the reticle into sharp focus.
- Compact size: The perfect fit for high-caliber slug guns.
- Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof: Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed.
- Manufactured responsibly with lead- and arsenic-free Eco-Glass
- Magnification: 1.65-5x
- Objective Diameter: 36mm
- Exit Pupil: 7.2mm
- Field of View: 15.1-45.3 ft @ 100 yds
- Tube Diameter - Other: 1"
- Eye Relief: 5mm
- Objective Outside Diameter: 45mm
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter: 42mm
- Weight: 13.58 oz.
- Overall Length: 11.14"
- Adjustment Graduation - Other: 1/4"
- Max Internal Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting - Other: 75 yds
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Light Transmission - Other: 92%
- Included: Nikon lens caps, Nikon windage and elevation caps
WEIGHT: 1.45 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: NIKON
MANUFACTURER PART NO: NIKON8445