Thick-cover hunters will enjoy the speed and field of view that the 3-9x40 Coyote Special offers. Features the new BDC Predator Hunting reticle
- Nikon’s patent pending BDC Predator Hunting reticle: Utilizes ballistic circles with carefully researched spacing that is designed around the needs of predator hunters.
- Unique, open circle design doesn’t obscure target, making shots on a moving coyote simple.
- ARD (Anti Reflective Device) technology: Eliminates game spooking glare.
- Nikon multicoated lenses: Provide up to 92% light transmission and maximum brightness from dawn to dusk.
- Bill Jordan’s Advantage MAX-1 HD camouflage: This highly effective open-terrain pattern offers true performance in a variety of open settings across the country. Now you can become “1” with the landscape!
- Precise hand-turn 1/4 –MOA click adjustments: Easy-to-use positive click reticle adjustments get you zeroed in quicker and maintain your setting—even with heavy recoil.
- Generous eye relief: For easy sighting in difficult shooting positions.
- Quick focus eyepiece: Allows the shooter to instantly bring the reticle into sharp focus.
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
- Manufactured responsibly with lead- and arsenic-free Eco-Glass
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective Diameter: 40mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.4-13.3mm
- Field of View: 11.9-35.7 ft @ 100 yds
- Tube Diameter: 1 in
- Eye Relief: 3.6mm
- Objective Outside Diameter: 49.3mm
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter: 43mm
- Weight: 16 oz
- Overall Length: 13.1 in
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 in
- Max Internal Adjustment: 80 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yds
- Light Transmission : 92%
- Supplied Accessories: Nikon lens caps, Nikon windage and elevation caps, Nikon ARD lens piece.
WEIGHT: 1.75 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: NIKON
MANUFACTURER PART NO: NIKON8449