NIKON M-223 3-12X42SF MTTE NIKOPLXSCOPE NIKON8488
NIKON 8488 M-223 3-12X42SF MTTE NIKOPLXSCOPE
With side focus parallax adjustment and Rapid Action Turret technology this scope lays down a serious power range for your most extreme AR shooting.
- Rapid Action Turret technology: This incredible new system, based on a .223/5.56mm 55-grain polymer tipped bullet, simply and effectively allows you to dial in your elevation anywhere from 100 to 600 yards away in less than one revolution! Now you can stay in the middle of your Nikoplex crosshair at virtually any shooting distance with a quick turn of the turret.
- Ultra ClearCoat optical system: Nikon has engineered the entire optical system to provide the shooter with a bright, sharp, incredibly flat sight picture and light transmission up to its theoretical maximum—95%.
- Eye Box technology: Every model features an impressive 4-time zoom range and four inches of constant, non-critical eye relief. A massive ocular lens delivers a huge, exceptionally bright, high-resolution sight picture.
- Smooth zoom control: Magnification reference numbers are viewable from the shooter’s position.
- One-piece main body tubes: For minimum weight and maximum strength and durability.
- Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof: Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed.
- Magnification: 3-12x
- Objective Diameter: 42mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.5-14mm
- Field of View: 8.4-33.6 ft @ 100 yds
- Tube Diameter: 1 in
- Eye Relief: 3.7-4in
- Objective Outside Diameter: 49.3mm
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter: 44mm
- Weight: 19.93 oz
- Overall Length: 13.1 in
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 in
- Max Internal Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 50 yds - 8
- Side Focus: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Light Transmission: 95%
- Supplied Accessories: Nikon ARD Technology lens cap. Nikon flip-up lens caps. Nikon windage and elevation caps.
WEIGHT: 1.95 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: NIKON
MANUFACTURER PART NO: NIKON8488