NIKON M-223 3-12X42SF MTTE BDC600 SCOPE NIKON8489
NIKON 8489 M-223 3-12X42SF MTTE BDC600 SCOPE
With side focus parallax adjustment and BDC 600 reticle this scope lays down a serious power range for your most extreme AR shooting.
- BDC 600 Reticle: Developed specifically for the trajectory of the .223 Rem 5.56 NATO round with 55-grain polymer tip bullet, the new BDC 600 reticle offers shooters unique open circle aiming points and hash marks from 100 to 600 yards.
- Ultra ClearCoat optical system: Nikon has engineered the entire optical system to provide the shooter with a bright, sharp, incredibly flat sight picture and light transmission up to its theoretical maximum—95%.
- Eye Box technology: Every model features an impressive 4-time zoom range and four inches of constant, non-critical eye relief. A massive ocular lens delivers a huge, exceptionally bright, high-resolution sight picture.
- Smooth zoom control: Magnification reference numbers are viewable from the shooter’s position.
- One-piece main body tubes: For minimum weight and maximum strength and durability.
- Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof: Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed.
- Magnification: 3-12x
- Objective Diameter: 42mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.5-14mm
- Field of View: 8.4-33.6 ft @ 100 yds
- Tube Diameter: 1 in
- Eye Relief: 3.7-4in
- Objective Outside Diameter: 49.3mm
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter: 44mm
- Weight: 19.93 oz
- Overall Length: 13.1 in
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 in
- Max Internal Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 50 yds - 8
- Side Focus: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Light Transmission: 95%
- Supplied Accessories: Nikon ARD Technology lens cap. Nikon flip-up lens caps. Nikon windage and elevation caps.
WEIGHT: 1.95 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: NIKON
MANUFACTURER PART NO: NIKON8489