Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint bullets thrive on ultra-high velocity loads. Even if you’re loading for a Hornet, Zipper or WSSM, these hot little devils will go the distance with spectacular results all the way down to the lowest practical velocity level.
- Nestled in the jacket mouth is the streamlined polycarbonate tip, color-coded by caliber.
- The Ballistic Tip Varmint bullet's ultra thin jacket mouth assures violent expansion at either end of the velocity scale.
- The uniform, gradual thickening of the jacket wall at the bullet's mid-section is designed to keep the Ballistic Tip Varmint bullet together until impact at any velocity.
- The heavy jacket base prevents bullet deformation during firing.
- Nosler's unique Solid Base boat-tail design, combined with the polycarbonate tip, dramatically increases long-range ballistic efficiency.
- Minimum Impact Velocity: 1600 fps
- Maximum Impact Velocity: Unlimited
- * Not For Use in Tubular Magazines *
- Caliber: 204
- Grain: 40
- 250 per box
WEIGHT: 1.5 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: NOSLER
MANUFACTURER PART NO: NOSLER39521