NOSLER 22CAL 69GR HPBT COMP J4/250 NOSLER53065
NOSLER 53065 22CAL 69GR HPBT COMP J4/250
Nosler has blended the accuracy of its Custom Competition bullet jackets with its own ultra-precise lead alloy cores to create a new performance standard. The Nosler Custom Competition bullet is engineered to function flawlessly in the magazines of semi-automatic service rifles, and is intended for various long range, high power and service rifle competitions. Due to its highly efficient, low drag profile, this bullet comes close to duplicating many popular 30 caliber match loads' ballistics in lighter recoiling cartridges, such as the .223 Remington/5.56 NATO. Fast twist (1 in 8) barrels deliver optimal stability and accuracy across the flight envelope.
- Hollow point provides small meplat for reduced drag and increased aerodynamic efficiency
- Custom quality jacket for unmatched accuracy
- Form fitted lead alloy core for maximum bullet stability and balance
- Pronounced boattail provides excellent flight characteristics over a range of velocities
- 69 Grain Hollow Point Boattail
- Diameter: .224"
- Per 250
- Sectional Density: .196
- Ballistic Coefficient: .359
*Sectional Density: The ratio of a bullet's weight, in pounds, to the square of its diameter, in inches.
*Ballistic Coefficient: The ratio of a bullet's sectional density to its coefficient of form, used to describe the bullet's effectiveness in overcoming air resistance during flight.
Note: These are component bullets, not loaded ammunition.
WEIGHT: 2.56 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: NOSLER
MANUFACTURER PART NO: NOSLER53065