NOSLER 375 260GR SPITZER ACCUBOND/50 NOSLER54413
NOSLER 54413 375 260GR SPITZER ACCUBOND/50
The Ultimate Bonded Core Bullet-Any way you look at it.
AccuBond is a serious hunting bullet designed to typical Nosler standards. Through a proprietary bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, AccuBond marries Nosler's traditional copper-alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep and retains its weight-and won't cause extensive barrel fouling. Nosler AccuBond--the benchmark by which all bonded core bullets will be measured.
- Fully tapered, heavy alloy jacket is bonded to the special lead alloy core through a proprietary process designed for controlled expansion, deep penetration and near-100% weight retention.
- Totally concentric, impact extruded jacket bonds completely to the bullet core for extreme accuracy.
- The AccuBond bullet's polymer tip resists deformation in the magazine and initiates expansion upon impact.
- Nosler Solid Base design jacket base acts as a platform for large diameter mushroom.
- Ballistically engineered Solid Base boat tail configuration combines with the streamlined polymer tip for extreme long-range performance.
260 Grain Spitzer
Sectional Density: .264
Ballistic Coefficient: .473
*Sectional Density: The ratio of a bullet's weight, in pounds, to the square of its diameter, in inches.
*Ballistic Coefficient: The ratio of a bullet's sectional density to its coefficient of form, used to describe the bullet's effectiveness in overcoming air resistance during flight.
Note: These are component bullets, not loaded ammunition.
WEIGHT: 1.92 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: NOSLER
MANUFACTURER PART NO: NOSLER54413