The PM201 Ruger 10-22* and Charger* Recoil Buffer is manufactured from high density polyurethane. The buffer replaces the bolt stop pin and greatly reduces the possibility damage caused by the bolt battering the recoil pin. The buffer eliminates metal to metal contact. The buffer is light weight and extremely durable. The recoil buffer is a drop in replacement part requiring no modifications. The buffer is unaffected by oils or solvents. The buffer fits the Ruger 10/22* and Charger *Long Rifle and 10/22* Magnum rifle and carbines Three recoil buffers are included per package.
- Manufactured from high density polyurethane
- Buffer eliminates metal to metal contact
- Light weight and extremely durable
- Drop in replacement part requiring no modifications
- Unaffected by oils or solvents
- Three recoil buffers are included per package
*Ruger, 10-22 and Charger are registered trademarks of Sturm, Ruger Company, Inc.
WEIGHT: 0.1 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: PROMAG
MANUFACTURER PART NO: PM201