PAHA QUE PAMO VALLEY 6 PERSON TENT PV100
PAHA QUE PV100 PAMO VALLEY 6 PERSON TENT
The Pamo Valley Tent is designed to provide a wide-open, airy feeling in good weather, as well as a dry and roomy environment when the weather turns nasty. Paha Que' engineers its tents to pick up where most others leave off, to provide quality and performance you can count on, in any weather!
The Pamo Valley is engineered to combine function and innovation, bringing campers the best available in comfortable and versatile camping gear. The 3+ season Pamo Valley tent comes in its own oversized nylon carrying bag (with adjustable shoulder strap) that provides easy storage after use.
Weighing in at just under 30 lbs., the Pamo Valley promises quick setup with shock corded aluminum poles. The tent's bathtub floor design is constructed with 6.5 oz. oxford coated fabric, and all seams are tape sealed for guaranteed waterproof performance.
- Floor, rainfly and sidewall seams factory seam-taped for permanent waterproofness.
- Adjustable removable mesh "gear loft" included.
- Rainfly includes a large awning (72" ht x 72" length x 104" width) for an outside sheltered seating area, or for extra storm protection.
- Large zipper door can be fully unzipped and utilized as an awning.
- Floor Size: 120" x 120"
- Inside height: Minimum: 72" at sidewalls / Maximum: 93" at peak
- Zipper door dimensions:
- Large door: 72" height x 104" top width, tapers to 72" bottom width
- Small door: 72" height x 56" top width, tapers to 24" bottom width
- Side window dimensions: 57" height x 72" bottom width, tapers to 41" top width
- "Bathtub Floor": Extends 3" up sidewall
- Poles: 100% aluminum, 6061 alloy
- Outside diameter: 0.875"
- Floor fabric: 100% high tenacity nylon, 6.5 oz. 210 denier oxford with heavy-duty polyurethane waterproofing
- Rainfly, sidewalls and window fabrics: 100% high-tenacity 185T Polyester construction with heavy-duty polyurethane waterproofing
- Roof, door and window mesh: Rugged 2.3 oz. poly-filament 75D polyester knit, "no-see-um"
- Pole sleeves: 100% polyester eyelet mesh, 4.5 oz, 150 denier
- Special fabric treatments: All fabrics meet CPAI-84 standard for fire-retardancy. Rainfly, sidewalls, window and mesh fabric treated with U-V inhibitor.
- Zippers: Heavy-duty nylon coil with corrosion-resistant nickel sliders
- Webbing and cordage: 100% nylon
- Grommets: Nickel-plated brass
WEIGHT: 42 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: PAHA QUE
MANUFACTURER PART NO: PV100