The redesigned cast iron frame is heavier, longer and stronger. Long enough to handle all the long action cartridges and is the only case trimmer constructed on precision lathe principals. The TiN coated cutter is held stationary, for maximum rigidity and stiffness, while the case is turned. This arrangement produces cases that are perfectly square, resulting in increased accuracy from your handloads.
- Cast iron frame will maintain its precision alignment through years of service.
- Universal collet fits all popular rifle and pistol cases, eliminating the need to buy other sizes.
- Cutter shaft adjusts to accommodate the longest magnum cases with ease.
- Coarse and fine adjustments for case length allow adjustments of .001" or less.
- Titanium Nitride surface treatment on replaceable cutter.
The Model TR-1400 Case Trimming Lathe is supplied with the following:
- Universal collet.
- Six pilots: .22 cal., 6mm, .25 cal., .270 cal., 7mm and .30 cal.
- Two neck cleaning brushes (.22 thru .30 cal.)
- Large and small primer pocket cleaners.
WEIGHT: 3.2 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: REDDING
MANUFACTURER PART NO: REDDING14000