Redding "case trimming lathes" are the only case trimmers on the market that turn the case and not the cutter. This feature guarantees a perfectly square case mouth with every cut.
The Model #2400 Case Trimming Lathe uses the extended cast iron frame of our Model #1400-XT to maximize case length capacity.
The innovative push button chuck lock simplifies loading and unloading while facilitating perfect alignment of the case and pilot. The design of the push button chuck lock also increases case length capacity; accommodating not only the latest long action cartridges but old time classics as well. Case lengths up to 3-1/4" can be handled.
The most noteworthy feature is the Micrometer which adds precision and repeat-ability to the case length adjustment. Changes of as little as .001" can be easily dialed in.
The Model 2400 Case Trimming Lathe is supplied with the following:
• Universal collet (no others to buy)
• Replaceable Titanium Nitride (TiN) coated cutter
• Six pilots - .22 cal., 6mm, .25 cal., .270 cal., 7mm and .30 cal.
• Two neck cleaning brushes (.22 thru .30 cal.)
• Large and small primer pocket cleaners.
Model 2400 features:
• micrometer…easy adjustments of .001".
• Cast iron frame to maintain precision alignment.
• push button collet chuck is ideally suited for use with optional power adapter.
• Handles 3-1/4" case length.
• Universal collet fits all popular cases – no others to buy.
• TiN (Titanium Nitride) coated replaceable cutter.
• Storage holes for pilots.
WEIGHT: 1.7 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: REDDING
MANUFACTURER PART NO: REDDING24000