The T-7 combines strength, power and convenience with the speed and versatility of a turret press.
The design criteria was to create the ultimate turret press. The engineering team started with the time proven cast iron construction and turret support that is second to none. They added powerful compound linkage with over 3.8" of ram travel. A 1" diameter hollow ram was chosen with the "smart" primer arm and primer collection system borrowed from the Ultramag. Another station was added to the turret for even greater versatility and an optional "Slide Bar Automatic Primer Feeding System" was designed.
- Seven station turret head
- Heavy-duty cast iron frame for strength and wear resistance
- Powerful compound linkage with positive ram stop
- 1" diameter ram
- 4 3/4" press opening
- 3 11/16" ram stroke
- Tubular spent primer collection system
- Ball handle
- Accepts all standard 7/8" - 14 threaded dies and universal shell holders
- Shellholders may be rotated to any comfortable position desired
- "Smart" primer arm for seating small and large primers
- Interchangeable turret heads
- Competition die compatible
WEIGHT: 27.5 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME:REDDING MANUFACTURER PART NO:REDDING67000
"Many thanks for the prompt parts
order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the
part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked
and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is
"Your standard of customer care and swift response
has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is