The Shadow Mountain cabana provides awesome shelter from sun and wind, with a wide-open front to serve as an inviting entrance. Zippered windows with no-see-um mesh, on all three walls let you control the ventilation. Gear bags under each window give you plenty of handy storage space.
Best of all, it's easy for one person to set up quickly, with a color coded pole system to speed up the process. It comes with all the stakes and guy lines you'll need, plus four sand anchors for solid footing even in loose soil or sand. Packed and ready to go in its oversized stuff bag, the Shadow Mountain
- Zippered windows with no-see-um mesh
- Gear bags under windows
- Four built-in sand anchors
- Warranty: "You set it up, we stand behind it" Lifetime Warranty
- Base Dimensions: 12' Wide x 6'-6" Deep
- Center Height: 6'-6"
- Packed Size: 28" x 6" dia.
- Walls: 190T Poly Taffeta
- Floor: PE
- Poles: 12.7mm & 11mm Fiberglass
- Sun Protection Factor: 30+
WEIGHT: 11.7 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: PAHA QUE
MANUFACTURER PART NO: SM100