PAHA QUE SCREENROOM 10X10 SR100
PAHA QUE SR100 SCREENROOM 10X10
The ScreenRoom is another great innovation from Paha Que' Wilderness Inc., the company that truly understands the quality level demanded by those who take the outdoors seriously, whether it's a family gathering in the park, a fishing trip by the river, or fully equipped campsite. Paha Que' insists on using the finest materials and components available. The new ScreenRoom is the result of this blend of design and production skills.
- All 4 walls can be used as awnings - 1 set of awning poles is included
- 2 large zipper doors for quick access
- Walls and doors are true No-See-Um mesh to keep even the tiniest insects out
- Full stake down points and attached guy lines allows the ScreenRoom to stay put in high winds
- Large zipper door can be fully unzipped and utilized as an awning.
- Floor Size: 10' x 10'
- Inside Height at Peak: 8' - 4"
- Height of Sidewalls: 5'-4"
- Awnings: All four are 10' x 6'
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Pole Diameter: 19mm Al. (3/4")
- Roof: 150D polyester oxford, with heavy-duty waterproofing and UV coatings
- Sidewalls: 1.8 oz. high-tenacity "no-see-um" grade mesh
- Awnings: 185T polyester Taffeta, with heavy-duty waterproofing and UV coatings
- Poles: High performance 100% Aluminum 6061 Series alloy, shock-corded (includes one set of awning poles, additional sets can be purchased separately)
- Zippers: YBS brand with corrosion-resistant nickel sliders.
- Sun Protection Factor: 50+
WEIGHT: 28 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: PAHA QUE
MANUFACTURER PART NO: SR100