High-powered Task-Lights for every need and application.
The Twin-Task line of flashlights offers a patented LED/xenon combination, so you can choose between a super bright light (xenon) and an incredibly long runtime (LED).
These lights are ideal to use in a wide variety of applications, including industrial, automotive, security, household, even recreation. And no matter what task you're performing, you'll find them remarkably durable. All are constructed of computer machined aluminum with an anodized finish, are 0-ring sealed, feature an unbreakable polycarbonate lens, and are water resistant.
They also offer special features that make using them easy and convenient, such as an adjustable focus, a micro faceted reflector, and an enhanced knurled grip.
You just won't find a more dependable, versatile line of flashlights than the Streamlight Task-Lights.
Features of Streamlight's Task-Lights:
- Virtually unbreakable
- Computer machined
- Anodized aluminum
- O-ring sealed
- Water resistant
- Enhanced knurled grip for ease of handling
- Lanyard included
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
Twin-Tasks at a glance:
- Patented LED/Xenon combination
- Choose between an extraordinary runtime (LEDs) and a blinding bright light (Xenon)
- Micro-faceted reflector for a smooth, perfectly focused beam
- Adjustable focus
- Micro-faceted reflector
- Adjustable spot-to-flood focus
- Battery: (2) D alkaline
- Bulb: High-intensity xenon or ten, 100,000-hour lifetime, high-intensity Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Material: Computer-machined aluminum with anodized finish; Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- Color: Titanium
- Weight: (with batteries) 632 grams
- Dimensions: 2.2" (D) X 8.35" (L)
- Run Time: (3-Modes) - Up to 9.5 hours (xenon), Up to 80 hours (5LEDs), Up to 50 hours (10 LEDs)
- Special Features: Water-resistant, O-ring sealed; Adjustable focus; Micro-faceted reflector; Enhanced knurled grip; Lanyard included
WEIGHT: 0.6 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: STREAMLIGHT
MANUFACTURER PART NO: STREAMLIGHT51011