Tactical Foregrip with Integrated Adjustable Bipod
The only fully functional bipod designed for precision shooting built into a vertical foregrip.
- Built for designated marksmen and those operating in urban settings who need to transition from close fighting to precision shooting.
- Issued to Israeli Special Forces and many US military units.
- An ergonomic foregrip based on our popular TAL-4 grip.
- A touch of a button transforms the grip into a sturdy bipod.
- Legs are independently adjustable for height.
- Bipod allows slight pivot to adjust cant.
- Wide stance offers stability lacking in other grip bipod designs.
- Dual pressure switch cavities.
- Mounts with quick release button or additional locking screw.
- Aviation-grade Aluminum, steel, and MIL-SPEC reinforced polymer composite.
WEIGHT: 0.85 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: Mako Group
MANUFACTURER PART NO: T-POD-B