TRIJICON ACOG 4X32 W/YLLW CTR/TA51/IRONSTS TA01NSN
TRIJICON TA01NSN ACOG 4X32 W/YLLW CTR/TA51/IRONSTS
ACOG 4x32 Scope with Yellow Center Illumination for M4A1 - includes Flat Top Adapter, Backup Iron Sights and Dust Cover.
The TA01NSN was designed specifically for the US Special Operations Command SOPMOD M4 Carbine. To meet their requirements, the reticle bullet drop compensator and range finding stadia lines are based on the trajectory of the 62 grain bullet from a 16 inch barrel, flattop mount (Picatinny rail Mil.Std.1913).
- Magnification: 4X
- Eye Relief: 1.5 in
- Exit Pupil: 8 mm
- Field of View: 7.0 degrees
- Length: 5.8 in
- Weight: 9.9 oz
- Field of View: 36.8 ft at 100 yds
- Adjustment: 3 clicks per inch at 100 yds
Tritium Activity: 100 milliCuries in one source
ACOG (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsights) - Hit fast in any light
The ACOGs are internally adjustable, compact telescopic sights with tritium illuminated reticle patterns for use in low light or at night. The ACOGs combine traditional, precise distance marksmanship with close-in aiming speed. Although the ACOGs have many features which are very advantageous for military use, they were developed by Trijicon without government funding.
Designed for use with the M16 family, every feature of its mechanical and optical design was chosen for a single purpose: to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions -- without failure-prone batteries.
- Eye-friendly advantage. Conventional riflescopes offer only a tiny exit pupil, requiring careful eye positioning directly behind the eyepiece. ACOG provides maximum eye latitude behind the scope, for easier target acquisition. This greater aiming freedom is especially important in stressful field situations requiring quick aiming.
- Multi-coated lenses provide maximum optical performance
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing, precision machined to exacting tolerances, and hard-anodized to match the upper and lower receiver of the M16 rifle.
- Internally adjustable because only the prism housing moves, the ACOG is much more rugged than conventional designs.
- Aerospace seals make the ACOG waterproof to Navy Seal depths.
WEIGHT: 1.5 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: TRIJICON
MANUFACTURER PART NO: TA01NSN