TRIJICON ACOG 1.5X16 AMBER DOT AR15 TA44-5
TRIJICON TA44-5 ACOG 1.5X16 AMBER DOT AR15
ACOG 1.5x16 with M16 Base, Amber Dot Reticle and BAC.
This very compact model provides weapons like the M16/M4 with excellent fire control capability. Targets are easier and quicker to acquire through the 1.5x16 models because of the larger field of view (8.3 degrees) and eye-friendly design.
- Magnification: 1.5
- Eye Relief: 2.4"
- Exit Pupil: 10.7mm
- Field of View: 7.4 degrees
- Field of View at 100 yds: 39.0'
- Length: 5.34"
- Weight: 5.31 oz.
Precision any light shooting in a compact design. Trijicon's revolutionary Advanced Compact Optical Gunsight (ACOG), originally designed for the military, is offered in a lightweight compact design. The Trijicon compact ACOG is ideally suited for a wide range of firearm applications and shooting situations.
Trijicon lives up to military standard with the Compact ACOG. Let's get specific, there is a right scope for each weapon and Trijicon covers the bases on high discrimination target acquisition with the Compact ACOG series. The Compact ACOG exterior is made of extremely lightweight aircraft aluminum, which has been hard anodized to match the upper and lower receiver of the M-16.
Waterproof to Navy Seals standards, all adjustments are internal by moving the prism housing. Trijicon's Compact ACOG has an illuminated reticle, powered by advanced fiber optics and a tritium lamp for 12 hour illumination-even in total darkness. It's all here - precision optics, light weight & durable, and the technology of an illuminated reticle.
- Compact design, based on a 12mm roof prism assembly.
- Windage and elevation adjustments are easy to change with a small screwdriver, cartridge case or coin.
- Solid forged-aluminum housing, allowing ACOG to survive tremendous punishment and maintain its accuracy.
- Internally adjustable with far greater strength than other military riflescopes the use an external adjustment mechanism.
- Fluorescent fiber light-gathering system causes the reticle to glow brightly during the day so it can be clearly seen and less brightly in low-light conditions, for balanced target contrast.
- Glow-in-the-dark tritium illuminates the aiming reticle when there is little or no ambient light, for more effective low-light shooting.
Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC):
The highly advanced Bindon Aiming Concept is an optical breakthrough that combines traditional long-stand-off marksmanship capability with the ultimate in close-combat transitional aiming. Using the two-eye aiming method, when the weapon is being moved, the perceived image is unmagnified, permitting extremely rapid target acquisition. As soon as the weapon movement is stopped and the shooter is close to the proper aim on target, the targeted image "zooms" into magnification, permitting greater shooting accuracy with higher hit ratios. This is especially useful for moving targets or for targets in dense cover.
WEIGHT: 1.5 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME: TRIJICON
MANUFACTURER PART NO: TA44-5