|Lawn Mower Service Technician
- Experience with 2-cycle and riding mowers preferred.
- Contact Amanda at 316-522-2006
- Work shifts are flexible, and can range from 25-30+ hours a week,
depending on the availability of the candidate.
- Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing
excellent customer service and product knowledge that exceeds customer
- Customer service oriented with a patient and pleasant phone
- Enthusiastic attitude with a desire to help customers.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written).
- Experience with customer service and data entry is preferred.
- Detail oriented person with good organizational skills.
- A person who is a team player but who can also work independently.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, prioritizes, and manages time
- Contact customers in a timely manner regarding any issues with orders,
such as backorders, payment issues, shipping method discrepancies, address
- Follow up on customers with issues regarding their orders.
- Assist and/or process orders for products by phone or in person
- Process all return services in timely manner: sending replacement
items, providing return labels, processing returns once we receive them
- Interact and work with other departments to ensure delivery of
products and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Contact vendors for order placement, PO status checks, drop ships,
stock checks, etc.
- Able to work well under pressure in a time sensitive environment
- Able to complete all tasks properly and efficiently with little to no
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Answer incoming telephone calls from customers with general product
questions or concerns.
- Reply all incoming company e-mails from customers with general product
questions or concerns.
- Occasionally process orders and tracking information with our
- Process phone, e-mail, mail, and fax orders in an accurate and timely
manner while verifying all customer and order information.
- Handles written or verbal customer; inquiries, quotes, concerns,
questions, requests, etc. in a timely, professional, and courteous manner.
- Provide positive and effective communication with customers,
co-workers, and managers to resolve customerís concerns or questions.
- Perform other tasks and duties as needed.