Oregon® cutting chain is used as original equipment
by 90 percent of the world's chainsaw manufacturers
and by most of the world's professional loggers,
farmers, and homeowners.
Why? Because they want their saws to deliver
unparalleled cutting performance and the highest
possible level of product satisfaction.
Here's what Oregon® provides users:
- Advanced manufacturing materials, innovative
product features, and extraordinary
quality that maximizes the high value built
- Cutting chain that is trouble- free---that
cuts every type of timber, stands up in any kind
of weather, and stays together in all cutting
- Cutting chain that stays sharper longer
than most saw users ever expect, but is easy to
resharpen when the time comes.
- Cutting chain that's made in many types and
sizes to match the power of most saws, and
the kinds of use for which each saw is designed.
- Cutting chain that has lubrication,
sharpening, low-vibration, and low-kickback
safety features built right in.
- Cutting chain that's available for
replacement anywhere in the world to ensure the
highest possible level of customer service and